Saturday, June 10, 2006

there's nothing like home. no place like it. really. mum's taken to feeding me after office. quite a lovely treat. promised mum l'll be with her in 2 mins so this one's just to say helo to my keyboard and to admire my typing speed. im on a "confidence boosing trip" so i'll just ignore the typos ok? hehehe...who gives a damn neways? piyu seems to look for a opening at statesman. poor kid. if she only knew...na na...not fair of me. i wont scare neone off. just let them come and get freaked off. speaking of which am quite freaked out myself. u know why. qont get into it. well i know for a fact tht im being silly. well then i am going to be silly till i find a way to stop being silly. god this keyboard sounds like a frigging type writer! dad would go berserk if he saw it!!! lol!!!!

1 comment:

supu said...

um...in my present state of being? i would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!